Finding a reputable carpet cleaner is really important. The start of the process is the thought that you need your home or business carpets cleaned. Without recommendations, it is then likely that you are faced with a challenging decision about who to employ.
A Carpet Cleaner – What are you looking for?
- A reputable tradesman
- Someone who will turn up on time
- A company that will complete the job to the best of their ability
- To have confidence that you are hiring a professional
- For advice on how best to maintain your clean carpets
- Someone you can trust
The best way to get a well-rounded view of a Company is time invested in locating independent customer reviews. We are members of checkatrade.com and we guide our prospective clients to view the content prior to making a decision.
What information can you find out about us?
- We have been interviewed by Checkatrade
- Our insurances have been checked
- Our references have been checked
- The business address has been checked
- Two of our accreditations have been checked
The page also outlines that we are Buckinghamshire County Council Trading Standards approved. All of these elements are provided to offer further assurance of our professional approach to our work.
Our page then goes onto break down our services into:
- Reliability and timekeeping
- Invoice History
These scores are then averaged out of 10. We are currently holding a score of 9.87 which we are incredibly proud of. Some of our reviews state:
“Mark was punctual and communicated well prior to the service. On the day he was friendly and accommodating to our needs. The result of his carpet clean is fantastic, would highly recommend!”
“Would highly recommend. Did a great job, competitive rate plus explained what had been done once finished.”
Chalfont St. Giles Customer
“Reliable, good value, great outcome, very pleased with carpets.”